Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

This year was my first Mother's Day. It was a great one!!!


I need to start off by saying how extremely lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. He is so thoughtful and made sure I had a great day.


The day started off by waking up and getting ready. Tymon and Olivia came in and sang me a happy mothers day song lol. Then I opened my present. Tymon and Olivia made me a card and a jewelry box from painted earth. On the outside had Livi's little handprint( not sure how he got her to do such a good handprint lol!) And on the inside it says "Happy Mother's Day!". I love it. It was the perfect gift.


Then we were headed off to my moms house for breakfast with my family! We had eggs, bacon, muffins and fruit! Olivia was so good and actually let everyone hold her without screaming! Woo hoo! She just loves playing with her cousins Sydney and Chase!


Here's all the moms... minus me!


After breakfast and visiting we went home and took a 2 hour family nap! Those are the best!! We then got ready and went over to Tymon's moms house for a delicious dinner. Grandma Shelley took her Grandkids out in the garden... it was so cute!


We had a great day. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl to call me mom(well someday). I love you Olivia!!

0 comments: