Friday, April 30, 2010

6 Months!!

Ok, so this is a little late... but better late than never! Olivia is 6 months old!!! I can not believe how fast that half a year flew by!! It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital, but at the same time I cant imagine life without her. She makes us so happy. We were happy before she was born, but she brings such excitement to everything we do! She is the happiest baby I have ever known. Everything makes her smile and her laugh is to die for! She's getting really good at sitting up and has started getting on her knees...(uh oh)! She currently weighs 18lbs 2oz and is 27" long!! She has 2 little teeth and I think they are just the cutest little things ever. She is developing quite the personality! She is so silly and I wish she could tell me what she is thinking sometimes because I think she's going to be a funny little girl! Oh and did i mention she has a pony tail now?? Pony tails are for BIG girls!!! She's growing up too fast! Here are some pictures of our little princess!!

0 comments: